Here at Weston, we are investing in a Forest School ethos. Our aims for Forest School are
* To nurture self-esteem.
* To develop healthier bodies.
* To enhance children's communication skills.
* To provide real life opportunities and create independent learners.
* To develop team working skills, resilience and risk taking.
* To equip children with love and respect for the outdoors.
To help us with our journey we were successful in a Tesco Groundwork scheme and we have just been awarded a grant of £8,000. The money from this grant will help us create a Forest School environment as well as a sensory and mini-beast area.